- Only Dogs allowed. (Sorry no cats, birds, etc.)
- $4 per dog, per night
- Dogs are not to be left unattended in the room. If you have a crate and a cell phone number that we can reach you at, it may be possible for you to leave the dog in the room, depending on the dog and the circumstances. Owners that leave a dog in the room unattended without permission will be asked to check out and that night’s room rent will not be refunded.
- If you are not able to control your dog in the yard a leash is required.
- Dogs are not allowed in the pool area or gardens.
- Dogs will not be allowed to bark in the rooms or out on the balcony and bother other guests.
- Dog “duty” area is in the far back corner of property. (To the right of parking area) Be especially careful of urine. In summer it kills the grass and in winter it encourages other dogs to “mark the spot” creating unsightly yellow spots.
- It is important you clean up after your pet. There are plastic bags and a metal can in the back dog area where you can dispose of their poop.
- Pet free rooms are #’s 48, 49 & 50 ~ please do not bring your dogs into these rooms.
- Owners are responsible for all damage incurred by dog.
- If you need boarding locally:
High Peaks Animal Hospital Adirondack Park Pet Hospital
150 River Street
Ray Brook, NY Saranac Lake, NY
- If your dog cannot conform to the above rules, and it is necessary for you to check out, that night’s room rental will not be reimbursed until we can re-book the room.